12 April 2009

Things that make you go Oooooo

Petaling Candy by boopsie.daisy

Time for my weekly round-up of the most interesting, funny and amazing things I've found on and off the net this week.
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Toby Young - This has to be the funniest book I've read in a long time it had me smiling, laughing, cringing and crying all at the same time.
Wall.E never fails to make me smile and so does the Wall.E group on Flickr.
Proving she's not just another Disney Princess Amy Adams is looking stunning in this photoshoot and is wonderful in Junebug, so if you can go seek out a copy of it on DVD.
My Little Frieda Kahlo by Sippo.
The Flood - a wonderful blog full of inspirational art and fashion pictures and links.
Real Blasty by Kyle Andrews.
BBC iPlayer has some interesting documentaries on Japan available to watch, Fish! A Japanese Obsession, Geisha Girl and Japan: A Story of Love and Hate all provide an interesting alternative insight into Japan.
Pets which return home after an amazing journey.
The coolest of cool cats snacking on his sushi.
PIKA - not quite a hamster not quite a bunny but the cutest thing ever!
Saturday Morning Watchmen
Anatomy of a Skirt - the coolest robot pouches ever!
Make me Chic - lots of great fashionable items at really great prices.


As usual feel free to share the Things that make you go Oooooo and have a great Easter weekend everyone <3>

2 comments:

  1. urgh i just hate the fashion of now :P the dresses are all too long!! but i love to browse the site chic XD thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    nixe to meet you!
    I'm hina (*^ ^*)

    so beautifull pic!!
    I love that colors!

    I felt happy after I watched your pic!

    -hina-

    ReplyDelete