02 March 2010

What's in my Bag #1

 
As it's the start of a new month I thought it was about time to clear out my handbag, it seemed to have gained weight since the beginning of the month but that's always the way isn't it girls?

This is my most prized, loved and used bag by Vivienne Westwood who you all know by now I have a slight obsession with. This is probably the most "normal" bag I own as my others are less practical and more novelty such as my Timmy Woods Eiffel Tower bag and my Black Labrador bag in honour of my own pooch James. 

I'm very fussy about my bags and always seem to spend far more than I should on them but that being said I only own a handful of them so I can be excused right?


Anyway enough about the bags here's what was inside:

Givenchy Glasses
Keys
Loungefly Hello Kitty purse
Pack of Tissues
Anti-bacterial hand gel
Burt's Bees Lip balm
Hello Kitty blotting paper
Dior lip gloss ring
Various receipts and lists
Little Book of Calm
Dental Floss
Mac Hello Kitty Mirror
A lollipop
Perfume (which I think is J'adore by Dior)
A pen

And not pictured was half a bottle of Evian, an empty packet of chewing gum, my phone and my camera which I was using to take the pictures.

Now it's your turn so tell me what's inside your bag?

1 comment: