05 June 2010

Daily Outfit: 5th June 2010 (The Frequent Flyer)


Ok I admit I'm cheating a bit here as I took these photos before I left for China but this is my travel outfit and today I'm travelling to Thailand to go see my family (and my beloved James) and will be wearing this outfit again. Comfort is the key for travel and this outfit is super comfy, take note people you don't have to wear your PJ's to be comfortable you can be comfortable and travel in style!

 I wear minimal make-up when I travel as I find my skin overcompensates and gets greasy when flying so I just have on my BB cream, a bit of powder foundation, some mascara and lip balm.

 
Milkmaid braids are a great hairstyle for travelling it's quick, easy and fuss free and you don't have to worry about your hair getting messed up on the journey.



Hairbands - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Tarina Tarantino
Cardigan - H&M
Dress - H&M Garden Collection
Tights - Pretty Polly
Boots - Whooga

So it's 再见 to China for me and สวัสดี Thailand and in 3 weeks I'll be back in Blighty with lots of new stories of my amazing adventures to share with you all.


Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment