30 June 2010

Things that make you go Oooooo (June 2010)


Wow June has been a super crazy month for me I started it in China, visited my family in Thailand and now I'm back in the UK although I feel like I've already been on a summer vacation it's actually only beginning. I'll be returning to normal blogging schedule soon as I only got back a couple days ago, I really can't wait to share all my amazing adventures with you guys. As I haven't had much online time this month this month's edition of Things that make you go Oooooo will be a mish mash of some of my old and new favourites.

Dumpling Dynasty - I love kitschy Chinesey art and their special little kits are adorable and make wonderful gifts.

♥ Jan Vormann travels the world repairing crumbling monuments with Lego

Designer double Take - how to get the look of your fave fashion designers.


Ellie Goulding - A gorgeous blend of indie electro pop, I love this album and Ellie has such a beautiful enchanting voice.

I Love Egg

Sparklecandy - Some of my favourite jewellery brands all in one place.

 
People Tree - Fairtrade organic fashion, with a line designed by Emma Watson. They have some beautiful dresses, I'm really loving the Rosin Umbrella dress.

I Can Read

Hobbiton - I really have to visit The Shire someday!


Mood Dream Boards - I really want to make my own!


88 Important Truths I've Learnt About Life - Read it reflect and enjoy life.


Dress to Regress - A photographer's fashion flashbacks

Fuck Yeah Classy Animals

How to refil a vintage lipstick tube - Awesome tutorial which I will be trying out


How to Define Your Personal Style - Great advice and tips from Charade


10 Awesome Scenes - 10 of the most memorable scenes from movie history


How to go nude in a pinch - Great tip on how to use your foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow etc. as nail polish.

Santisuk, the pig-tailed macaque monkey, joins Thai police on patrol

Kinekt Design - How cool is this gears ring, it's going on the birthday wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment