05 October 2010

Daily Outfit: This Must Be Underwater Love


Aquariums are one of my favourite places to visit, seeing all those fish gliding gracefully through the water can be so peaceful and calming and a nice break away from out crazy busy lives. Fish are one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet with their glossy bright colours and unusual patterns and when you see them up close you realise it's no wonder designers get such inspiration from them.


Blue is my new obsession, maybe the hair dye has got to my brain but I've fallen in love with those deep blue tones. This is one of my favourite dresses which I got earlier this year from the H&M Garden Collection as I adored the colour and surprisingly despite my love for the colour blue it's one of the only blue dresses I own.


Headband - Accessorize
Necklace - Disney Coture
Jacket - H&M
Dress - H&M
Belt - Etsy
Bracelets - Handmade by moi
Socks - Bodyline
Boots - Dr Martens
BONUS
Avast wench!
Love & Pirate Kisses
Cate
xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you want to be in with the chance to get some lovely prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment