31 March 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (March 2011)

By Ellen Von Unwerth
Wow we're already a quarter into 2011, how is everyone's year going so far? In just 6 weeks I'll be jetting off to California for a month to work with my favourite primates the gibbon and I'm super excited. Also if any LA California girls want to meet up for lunch, shopping or Disneyland fun drop me an email as I'd love to meet you all and be happy for the company, anyways onwards and upwards....

How to Dress Like a Superhero - Love this and I can totally relate as I often find myself subconsciously dressing like my favourite comic book heroes or villains as the case may be.

Emotion, Shopping and You

D.I.Y Miu Miu Swallow Mary Janes - I've been lusting over these shoes for the longest time and I love the though of customising the colours and making my own.


The Secret Truth about Depression - This is such a beautiful and honest look at depression.

Style Tips: Dinner Parties, Video Diaries & Long Train Journeys!

The Social Network & My Generation - Firstly I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and secondly I totally agree the internet has opened doors to me that were never possible before and I've made such good friends.


The dog I rescued, who broke my heart - This is so heart-warming, be sure to grab some tissues because this story is guaranteed to make you cry.

Rock Stars and Their Parents

The 9 Coolest Things James Franco Has Ever Done - I find it so hard not to like this guy and the cat video at the end is hilarious!


They Know What Boys Want -Wow, when I was twelve I was still playing with dolls pretending to be Sailor Moon blissfully ignorant of the world of sex, teenagers sure got it different now with the internet!

I am from a Third World Country

Balletic Styles - Ballet has been gaining in popularity since the release of Black Swan which makes me so happy as I really enjoy ballet and it reminds me of all those classes I did when I was a kid.


Life Beings at 2am - These images are awesome, I have to say I'm one of those people who get struck by the inspiration bug at strange times in the night many a time I've been up crafting till dawn!

Janne Parviainen's Light Skeletons

The Batman Nightclub - If I'd lived in 1966 no doubt I would have been there every weekend doing the batusi


Top 10 Things Better Than Sex - This is hilarious, got to admit though sometime food is better than sex!

Sex and The Nature of the Beast

The Different Types of People There Are on the Internet - So funny although I must admit I have encountered quite a few of the personalities listed.


Why the Internet Chose Cats - I've never really noticed before but it's true there's definitely more internet love for the kitties our there than any other animal not that I'm complaining I love cats!

Jack Kerouac's Belief and Technique for Modern Prose

The Baby-sitters Club: Where Are They Now? - This is pure awesome! I used to read these all the time when I was a kid, I remember my dad would always buy me one when he came back from working abroad, was anybody else a fan?



Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment