25 March 2011

Tofu & Vegetable Udon Noodle Stir-Fry


Noodles are my favourite food there's just so much you can do with a noodle I never get bored of eating them. I've been making ramen since I was kid and as I've grown up I've been picking up different noodle recipes from my various Asian relatives and friends, this was just something I made quickly one night with the remains of my fridge so I thought I would share it with you guys and hopefully they'll be more noodlicious recipes to come in the future.
  • Udon noodles
  • Sweet soy sauce (if you don't like sweet use dark soy sauce)
  • Oil for cooking
  • Tofu
  • Chinese leaf lettuce
  • Chinese broccoli
  • Mange tout
  • Baby corn
  • Spring onion

Place the wok on a high heat with a little oil.

Whilst the wok is heating slice up all the vegetables and tofu.

Once the wok is hot put in the Tofu to brown a little, this will give it a slight crunch.

Then add all the vegetables to the wok, if the wok is dry add a tiny bit of water to steam the vegetables and help them cook.

Once the vegetables are cooked add the Udon noodles, and a tablespoon of the sweet soy sauce.

If you want to can add an egg to the noodles for added protein.

Mix and cook together for a few minutes until the noodles have softened.

Serve and enjoy your noodles!

Eat & Stay Healthy
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment