06 May 2011

Bye Bye Blighty, Hello Hollywood!


Tomorrow morning I'll be up bright and early and on my way to Los Angeles, California. I'm extremely excited as this will be my second visit to California and my second volunteer trip and though it may not all be glitz and glamour cleaning out gibbon enclosures I'll most definitely have a fun time whilst I'm out there.

Needless to say I will probably be too busy to keep a running document of my adventures, so blog posts will be infrequent but I will definitely tell you all about them on my return in June.

So for anyone who has ever been or lives in Los Angeles tell me where are the best places to eat, the weirdest most wonderful places you've visited and the one thing I just have to do and see whilst I'm there, I'll look forward to your recommendations and hopefully get to meet a few of you soon.

Love & Sparkling Adventures
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment