26 June 2011

Daily Outfit: Mini Minnie


Disneyland is quite possibly one of my favourite places on this planet, I never quite grew out of my Disney obsession as a child and if anything I think I'm more in love with Disney now than I was when I was a kid. My first visit to Disneyland in California was in 2009 so and of course when the opportunity came for me to visit there again I took it and dressed for the occasion!


I've always loved Minnie Mouse she's my original fashion inspiration with her big bows and poofy dresses she never fails to look completely adorable so clad in my Minnie inspired outfit I was on a mission to meet Miss Mouse herself

100% Minnie Approved!

Sequin ears - Disneyland
Minnie Sweater Dress - H&M Kids
Black Dress - Coast
Tights - Primark
Boots - Vivienne Westwood x Melissa
Watch - Baby G
Bag - Cambridge Satchel Company
 
Not only did Minnie love my outfit but the fairy godmother said my bow print tights were magical so you can expect them on Cinderella sometime in the near future!

Disney Love & Sparkly Mouse Ears
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment