02 October 2011

A Ghoulishly Gorgeous Wishlist


What better to way to start the month of morbid celebrations than with a wishlist. Halloween, although not the big celebration it should be here, is my favourite holiday I love all the horror themed items in the stores and the plethora of movies on at the cinema and although I pretty much dress dark everyday, when Halloween comes I like to push the boat out so here are just a few things making my black heart beat faster.

Steel Spine Heels
These heels are perfect, I've been searching for a pair of spine heels for the longest time and these have won my heart. Snow white leather against an icy steel heel is the perfect match and totally in tune with my winter lookbook, I adore these heels so much and I need them on my feet ASAP!

Skingraft x Twisted Lamb Leggings
This is such a great collaboration between clothing designers Skingraft and goth fashion blog Twisted Lamb, I love how the skeleton print twists and creep up your leg almost as it they're your own bones.

Skeletor Belt
One of these belts will cost you £2,455 which yes is completely out of my price range but a girl can dream right? This belt is absolutely stunning and can be worn in so many different ways , I love how it is a one of a kind hand-crafted design.

Blackmilk Swimsuits
Not only do these guys make A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. leggings but they also have some pretty darn gorgeous swimsuits to, I'll admit I don't go swimming that often and I've had my one barely been worn swimsuit for five years and counting but if I had one of these babies I would definitely make the effort to wear it more often!

Swarovski Skull Ring
No jewellery collection is complete without a sparkly skull ring, I unfortunately broke my favourite skull ring a while back but have fallen head over heels for this sparkly pink number by Swarovski.

Louise Black Skeleton Corset
When I joined Etsy over 5 years ago this corset was one of the first things I fell in love with and after 5 years I still don't have it in my possession! One of the best things about this corset is seeing the many different ways people have styled it, this photo by Viona Art has to be one of my favourites.

Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch
I've been in love with these McQueen clutches for the longest time, they come in so many different designs but the Samurai skull clutches are probably my favourite from the collection but I'll happily take this fringe clutch to.

Leather Eyecage Mask
Another awesome handmade find on Etsy, there's nothing like dressing like a superhero (or sexy villain) to make you feel like one, this is a great twist on a traditional eye mask I love it!

Vivienne Westwood Skeleton Necklace
Skeletons and Vivienne Westwood what's not to love? Vivienne Westwood jewellery is the best, I love that all the little parts are moveable and the way it almost dances around your neck.

Blood & Ghouls
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment