25 May 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 May Faves


This month I've been trying to concentrate on using up a bunch of those products which I've had stashed away for the longest time. I've uncovered quite a few things that I had forgotten all about and while some were not so good I did find some old favourites and some new gems.


J'adore Dior Perfume
I don't wear perfume that often but this one is one of my favourites and the sweet floral scent is just perfect for Spring. I've had this bottle for many years and there's only a tiny bit of it left now so I may have to add it to my birthday wishlist as I just love the smell of it so much.

Purederm Jung-an Sheet Mask
When I was last in Thailand I bought myself a load of sheet masks and have only just got round to using them and this one in particular is one of the ones which I really liked as it left my skin feeling really fresh and hydrated so I will definitely be stocking up on these again on my next trip!


E45 Cream

AKA the miracle cream, my skin has been flaring up something awful this month so I "treated" myself to some E45 as it does a super job at calming my skin and keeping it really moisturised.


Shea Life Tea Tree Butter Balm
I bought this from Love Lula a while ago thinking it would be similar to The Body Shop's body butters but it's actually more like the Egyptian Magic Cream but at a fraction of the price! This is a very intense balm which is perfect for psoriasis and eczema treatment, it's made from more natural and organic ingredients so isn't too harsh on your skin but really works and a little bit goes a heck of a long way so it's really good value for money, I've been using this for a couple months now and I still have almost a full tub so no doubt this will probably last me for the rest of the year!


TRESemme Split Remedy Serum
Although there is no cure for split ends I wanted to try something that would help bring some life back into the ends of my hair that were damaged from bleaching and although there wasn't really much of an immediate difference I got from using this I found after a month of using it regularly that my split ends did appear much healthier and reduced so it definitely did its job!

Be sure to share some of the beauty products you've been loving this month in the comments
Pink Glitter & Silver Bubbles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment