21 July 2012

Spicy Thai Chicken Cakes


Some of you may already know that I teach Thai cookery classes with my mum so I thought seeing as I'm currently in Thailand enjoying the sunshine and the good food with my family I would share some simple Thai recipes so you guys can enjoy some of that delicious food to.

Ingredients
  • 300g Minced Chicken
  • 1 tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
  • 10 Fine Green Beans
  • 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
  • 5 Thai Sweet Basil Leaves
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tbsp Fish sauce
 (Makes approx 15 - 20)

Mix together in a blender the chicken, curry paste, egg and fish sauce until a smooth mixture is formed.

Finely chop the green beans, kaffir lime leaves and Thai sweet basil then add this to the chicken mixture and mix together thoroughly.

Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form into small round patties, be sure not to make them to large or thick or the mixture will not cook properly.

Fry the chicken cakes in a deep fryer for a few minutes until they are cooked throughout and golden brown.

Eat & Enjoy!
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment