05 November 2012

Daily Outfit: Autumn Falls


There's just something about the colder months that makes me want to dress up more, although I will admit that this outfit wasn't the warmest and I should probably pack all my floaty, silky clothes away for the winter my new pom pom scarf did keep me nice and warm.


When you craft as much as I do you're bound to be left with an unmanageable stash off yarn, so during my bi-monthly craft box clearout I gathered up all my scraps and leftovers and decided to do something useful with them and this pom pom scarf is the result.


As most of my wardrobe is quite dark one of the things I like to do is dress is up with some bright accessories and although I'm not normally a big fan of orange and browns, even though they are perfect for the autumn, I must admit they do complement this outfit really nicely.


I did my hair in pom poms (or Mickey Mouse style as my nephew calls it) to make my outfit look more fun and accentuate the scarf. This is actually one of my favourite hairstyles to do when I'm having a bad hair day as it only takes a few minutes to do and is super cute.

 Jacket - D.I.Y.
♥ Tunic - All Saints
♥ Skirt - Gok Wan for TU
 Scarf - D.I.Y.
 Ring - Primark
♥ Boots - Vivienne Westwood


This scarf has to be one of my new favourite accessories and it's really easy to make your own to so keep following my blog for a tutorial on how to make your own later this month!
Pom Poms & Fallen Leaves
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment