26 May 2013

Read, Watch, Wear, Play


May has been one crazy month, I've hardly had time to sit down and relax but I still have some great picks for this month. It's been forever since I read an actual book and I kinda feel bad about it and as much as I love my comics I really want to get my hands on a good book so be sure to comment with recommendations because travel season is coming up which gives me an opportunity for lots of airplane reading time!

I honestly have no idea why I've only just started reading this because not only does it feature two of my favourite comic book characters (Constantine and Zatanna) but it focuses on the more supernatural and magical elements of the DC world which I'm totally into. The characters are so intriguing that I just can't wait to find out more about them and I'm really loving the artwork to so I'm definitely adding this to my pull list. Also I may have bought a top hat and a pair of fishnet gloves recently... I wonder why?

Hannibal was one of those shows I was kinda intrigued by but wasn't expecting too much from but after seeing the first two episodes I'm hooked. This show is really beautifully captured which sounds kinda weird for a something that deals with such a dark matter but the cinematography creates an atmosphere that you just get lost in it and it's definitely one of my favourite aspect of the show. The casting of Hannibal is perfect to Mads Mikkelsen has that subtle, elegant malice down perfectly and I love the relationship that developing between him and Will that I just can't wait to see how the true identity of Hannibal will be revealed.


Recently I decided to give my face a little break from make-up but sometimes I just need a little something to enhance my natural features and this little kit has everything you need to give you that great natural look and is compact enough to travel with so you can just stick it in your purse for those emergency touch-ups.

Waiting rooms are the worst and I've found myself sitting in them bored out of my mind a lot this month so I downloaded this crazy game to pass the time and have since become addicted to it, yes I am a 4 year old anything super silly and brightly coloured is awesome in my book, but seriously give it a go and tell me that it's not fun!


What are some of your favourite things this month? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
Monsters & Make-up
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment