03 January 2014

How to Get Fit, Strong & Fabulous for FREE!


2013 was the year I got fit and I didn't need a gym membership to do it! I'm honestly so proud at myself for keeping up with regular workouts and I feel like I'm in the best shape I've ever been, I never realised just how unfit I was until I got fit and now I feel amazing, so here are some of my favourite free workouts so you can feel amazing to.

There are some awesome workouts on this channel I started doing the 30 day workout back in January to get my body used to physical exercise and it worked wonders and definitely helped grown my fitness level! They also post some great mobile workouts ranging from 10 - 40 minutes which are great to do if you're away or don't have a lot of time to workout. There's also a 90 day workout which I've started doing this month so go check them out there's pretty much something for everyone on this channel and a great starting point for beginners.

Cassey is probably one of my favourite trainers she knows exactly how to get you motivated and have fun and while some of her videos still pose a challenge for me I will definitely credit her for getting me more strong, toned and flexible and if you sign up to her newsletter you get an awesome new workout plan each month and she even has a beginners calender for pilates newbies.

If you're looking for quick easy to follow workouts that get your heart pumping then check these girls out. I only recently discovered this channel and unfortunately it doesn't look like they've posted any new workouts in a while but there are plenty there to keep you busy and they're great to do rest days if you still want to be a bit active or on those days when you don't have the time to do a full workout.

Smoothies & Yoga Pants
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment