09 January 2014

Pinky Paradise January Sale!


Circle lenses are my new addiction and if you had told me that this time last year I would have laughed, 2013 was the year I conquered my fear of contact lenses and it's now a brighter, sharper more colourful world. I love that I can change my eye colour whenever I want and the lenses are so comfy and easy to put on you would never know they were there.


My favourite circle lense store Pinky Paradise is having a sale so I wanted to share it with you guys, just click and enter the code below at checkout and you can get 20% off any order placed with them from now until midnight January 12th


Be sure to check them out as they stock a whole variety of lenses perfect for daily wear and cosplay, but if lenses aren't your thing Pinky Paradise also stock some great Asian beauty products including my favourite sheet masks from My Beauty Diary, I've already placed my order and can't wait for it to arrive!

Love & Lenses
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment