09 April 2014

#OOTD: Ms. Maleficent


Maleficent is my absolute favourite Disney villain she's just pure unadulterated evil and I love it! When I first started wearing my hair in victory rolls someone made a comment that I looked like Maleficent which naturally I took as a compliment so now every time I wear my hair like this I suddenly feel empowered and ready to take on the world.


Red lips and lashes also seem to have that empowered effect on me so this outfit made me feel super bad ass. I'm really excited for the Maleficent movie to come out, I adore Angelina Jolie and from what I've seen so far she looks just perfect in the role!



Most of my outfits have been taking on a theme lately, I guess it's just more fun that way and fashion is all about fun. I absolutely love that we're seeing more "geek girl fashion" now because for a long time people told me that I couldn't be into both comics and fashion and I wasn't a real fan but that's just absolute nonsense you can be into whatever you want there are no rules especially when it comes to the things that you love.



♥ Dress - Blackmilk
♥ Jacket - Forever 21 / Handmade / Wings
♥ Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
♥ Ring - Zentosa
♥ Bracelet - Cateaclysmic Crafts
♥ Circle Lenses - Pinky Paradise


Love & Magic
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment