23 October 2014

Rainbow Cakes & Kitty Cuddles @ Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café

I just had to visit a Cat Café whilst I was in Thailand, there seems to be an abundance of them now and as much as I wanted to visit every single one I only managed to visit this one, although one is better than none and it's made even more special when it's on your birthday.

Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café is located right opposite The Train Market which is one of the kitschest, coolest night markets in Bangkok so I totally recommend a trip there at the weekend so you can enjoy some kitty cuddles and a wander around all the rad stalls.

Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café

Once you've washed your hands and taken off your shoes you're ready to go inside and play with the kitties and boy are there some cute kitties in there, I got so excited when I walked in that I almost completely forgot that this was in fact a café until one of the staff came and handed me a menu.

Makura Cat Café

As it was my birthday that day (August 22) we ordered some yummy looking rainbow cake, I have to admit I'm always a bit sceptical of pretty looking cakes in Thailand as they never really taste as good as they look but this cake was quite possibly one of the most delicious and prettiest cakes I've ever had the pleasure of eating, even if you're not a cat fan the cake alone is worth the trip!

Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café

Pets bring so much happiness to us and I love the idea of pet cafés because sometimes as much as we would love to adopt a furry companion it's just not possible so a pet café becomes the perfect place for those much needed cuddles, and furry cuddles was something I was very much in need of being so far away from my pooch on my birthday.

Makura Cat Café

Makura Cat Café

This guy was such a cutie, look at that chubby face I mean what's not to love? He certainly enjoyed getting his chin scratched by me and I would have happily stayed there all night and played with him, I must admit I do have a soft spot for the squishy faced cats. I had so much fun there playing with all the kitties that I'll definitely be making another trip there when I'm next in Thailand!

Makura Cat Café

Would you visit a pet cafe? Let me know in the comments & don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Love & Kitty Cuddles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment