27 January 2015

#OOTD: Doggie Style

Doggie Style

Walkies with The Russ Pup is my favourite time of the day, in fact any time spent with him is my favourite time of day, I think I'm definitely reaching crazy dog lady status! One of my favourite internet comic series at the moment is Corg Life, it's so funny and sweet and Otis the Corgi reminds me so much of our Russ, I definitely think Russ is part Corgi I mean look at those big ears...

Doggie Style

I got this Corgi jumper from the rescue center Russ came from and I absolutely love it, the crazy Corgi face reminds me so much of him. It's getting quite cold outside but this jumper is super warm so it's the perfect thing to wear out on walkies and even better it's completely handmade and all the money I spent on it went to the rescue center so they can take care of all of all their other adorable residents. I'm honestly so thankful to this place for bringing our little Russ pup into our lives it's not even been a year yet and I can't imagine life without him.

Doggie Style

Do you have any pets? Be sure to tell me all about them in the comments.
Love & Snuggles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment