31 January 2015

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (January 2015)

Star, star

The first month of 2015 is done! It's been a slow month for me as I started off the new year feeling all icky and sick but after a week or so of sleepless nights, coughing and a ridiculous amount of snotty tissues I'm finally well again so have been getting back into my healthy routine and making good use out of the Nutri Bullet I got for Christmas. This year I'm determined to put plans into action and stop waiting around, it's time to push myself and face my fears!

♥ 15 Important Things About Personal Development, Relationships, Activism, & Careers I Learned In 2014

♥ 6 Easy Resolutions for Your Most Organized Year Ever

♥ 7 things that happened when I quit my fancy internet life and went to work at a coffee shop

♥ 10 Signs You're A Bad Witch

♥ 2 Things You Need To Know To Change The Entire Course of Your Day

unsorted

♥ 10 Ways We Body Shame Each Other Without Knowing

♥ The "Have It All" Mentality

♥ 10 Success Stories Of People Who Refused To Quit Pursuing Their Dreams

♥ 5 Ways To Boost Your Mood

♥ Dothraki 101

To Live  #Flickr12Days

♥ Why 2014 was the Year of the Female Comic Fan

♥ 10 Ways To Make All Bloggers Want (To Work With) You

♥ A Lesson in Friendship: 5 Reasons Why Girls Nights Are Good For Your Soul

♥ How To Keep Yourself Motivated When You’re Not Feeling It

♥ 35 Of The Best And Worst Things About Living Alone

unsorted

♥ 5 Ideas to Create an Amazing 2015


♥ Make New Year's Challenges That Encourage You To Compete With Yourself

♥ A Mind And Soul Detox for The New Year

♥ Buy Experiences, Not Things

♥ 20 Tiny Changes That Can Completely Overhaul Your Life





Love & Green tea
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment