10 April 2015

5 Fandom Friday: 5 Magical Items I Would Love To Own


This week's #Fandom5 is all about magical items we would love to own, I have to admit most of my choices relate back to travel because I would love to just instantly transport myself to another place. My Dad worked abroad a lot when I was younger and being a halfling and it doesn't matter where I am in the world half my family is always on the otherside so having my own time machine or the ability to teleport was always a big dream of mine anywho with all that being said I do have a thing for awesome magical weapons even if I'm too much of a wimp to use them...

The Tardis
So let's start with the obvious because who the hell doesn't want a Tardis? I mean it's got everything you could possibly need and can go anywhere you possibly want and it even comes in my favourite colour to.

Pixie Dust
I'd love to have a bag full of Pixie Dust on me so whenever I felt like it I could just sprinkle myself with it and fly away somewhere, with all the pretty sparkles Pixie Dust has to be the cutest form of transportation.

A Dragon
I'm pretty much surrounded by dragon paraphernalia here in Wales but I kinda like it because dragons are awesome! I'd love a dragon for similar travel reasons and also because they look badass, it would also be awesome if I could get a talking one preferably one that sounds like Smaug...

Mjolnir
Because I want to be worthy of the power of Thor and own a cool weapon...

Anything Sailor Moon related
Wands, lockets, pens, tiaras, cats it doesn't matter it's all cute, whatever they use I want, I just want to be a Magical Girl to!

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Love & Dragon Fire
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment