09 June 2015

Outfit Inspiration: Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Outfit Inspiration

Hannibal has become a great source of outfit inspiration for me because they show is all about the beautiful visuals and Mads Milkkelesen looks so damn good in those suits it's distracting, I seriously want the number of his tailor! A few weeks ago after I posted my Nightmare Stag outfit I found this paisley tie in my dad's collection and immediately thought it would be perfect for a Hannibal inspired outfit. Since my Antler Tutorial I have added some blood red roses to my antler headband and I love it even more now, so much so that I'm wearing it while writing this post. One of my favourite additions to this outfit has to be the clear raincoat being a fan of American Psycho and Christian Bale it's one addition I think I'm going to have to make to my nerdy wardrobe. I can't wait to wear this outfit & the return of Hannibal this week!

Will you be watching the new season of Hannibal this week?
Love & Chianti
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment