31 July 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Fictional Pets I'd Like To Adopt


Welcome to another Fandom Friday brought to you buy The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick, this week we're talking about the cutest animals in all the fandom relm and listing the pets we want to adopt which *spoiler alert* for me is ALL THE PETS! I'm one of those people that doesn't care who lives or dies as long as the animals survive, fun fact, it took me 4 attempts to watch The Drop because I was getting so stressed that something would happen to the dog, in relation I totally get it John Wick because if anyone did that to my dog I'd go on a rampage to! There's so many pets I could put on this list I may just have to do a Fandom 5 part 2...


Ghost
Daenery's and her dragons seem cool but let's face it they're kind of bratty the Direwolves seem much easier to handle and there's the whole warg thing to which must be an amazing experience. Ghost is loyal yet independent and he'll keep you safe and warm on those cold winter nights, definitely my favourite Direwolf of the pack.

Toothless
Drogon and co. seem a bit belligerent for me to want as pets but this dragon would be perfect I mean Toothless is essentially a dragon with the personality of a dog. I adore the relationship between him and Hiccup and am totally envious because I mean who doesn't want a pet dragon?


Krypto
A dog with all the cool superpowers of Superman need I say more? I mean this would take walkies to a whole new level, Krypto has to be the coolest dog ever!

Winston & Friends
Winston the only one of the pack with a name (and not in this picture) but I would happily adopt all these dogs because I love dogs and I'm a sucker for adopting waifs and strays speaking of while we're at it I'll adopt Will Graham to because let's face it he's the cutest puppy of the pack.

Pascal
I was very close to listing Dug from Up but I think you get the point that I'm dog obsessed and will adopt any and all dogs even the smelly mean ones so I thought I would change it up and go with Pascal because I love chameleons they're adorable with their expressive eyes and little hands and Pascal is such a cool dude I bet he would make an awesome friend!

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Love & Lizards
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment