01 August 2015

Etsy Birthday Discount Code

Rainbow Cute Crafts

August is my birthday month so to kick of the celebrations I thought I would offer 20% off all purchases* made in my Etsy Shop for the whole month YEY! All you need to do is enter the code below at checkout and your discount will automatically be applied


As I say every year you don't have to buy me presents instead buy yourself one because the joy I get from each sale in my Etsy Shop and the knowledge that someone out there not only likes my creations but is wearing them is the best gift ever!

♥ Thank you so much for your support ♥
Love & Cookies
Cate
xoxo


* Psssst I have a bunch of these Marvel Kinder Egg Toys so if you make a purchase and you want one just leave a note with the one you want (and maybe a backup incase I run out of your 1st choice) in the comment box at checkout and I'll include it in you parcel as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment