07 September 2015

Super Cute Surprises from Kawaii Box

August 2015 Kawaii Box

Kawaii Box very kindly sent me the August 2015 box to review which made for a very awesome end to my birthday month. I'm a bit of a kawaii addict so when I heard about Kawaii Box it sounded right up my street, for just $18.90 or $17.90 if you subscribe for 6 months or more you can get a surprise box of cuteness in your mailbox every month and even better that price includes worldwide shipping, my box arrived in the UK all the way from Singapore in less than a week, that is amazingly fast!

August 2015 Kawaii Box

Quite often with subscription boxes you get a few things you're not as excited about but I'm happy to say I loved every single item in my Kawaii Box they were all super cute and definitely things I will make good use of in fact the Kawaii Neko Plush and Popsicle Squishy Cham went straight on my bag to give it extra kawaii cred.

August 2015 Kawaii Box

August 2015 Kawaii Box

Whenever I'm in Thailand I always stock up on all the cute Japanese and Korean stationery I can find because they're not as easy to get in the U.K, so this is a great way to get my kawaii fix and also a lot cheaper than a plane ticket. I absolutely adored all the cute stationery especially the Macaron Ink Pen and the Tin Dinosaur Pencil Case, I love dinosaurs and kawaii dinosaurs are even better!

August 2015 Kawaii Box

August 2015 Kawaii Box

I absolutely adored my Kawaii Box and would definitely order from them again everything was super cute and great quality, there's so many cute things in the package I can't wait to play with and really I'm excited to try out the Naru Naru Gumi Nomi DIY Candy Kit. I really love the idea of these monthly subscription boxes because you're getting a cute surprise every month and I mean who doesn't want to get cute goodies in the mail?

Do you subscribe to any monthly subscription boxes & which ones are your fave?
Love & Little Clouds
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment