31 December 2015

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (December 2015)

tuileries 01

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015 has been a bit of a strange one for me it's had it's ups and it's downs, I nearly died and now I'm sitting here in Tokyo a place I have dreamed my whole life of seeing and life is fine. Needless to say I've been having so much fun here I haven't had much time for blog reading so I searched my bookmarks for most of these links. I am so excited to see what 2016 brings and one thing is for sure it's going to be an adventure so enjoy these links and I wish you all the best for the new year 明けましておめでとうございます!

♥ 15 Reasons to Start Following Your Dreams Today

♥ Why Should You Love Yourself Now?

♥ Career Advice That Actually Matters

♥ The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change. Embrace It.

♥ Taking Risks vs Being Reckless

Magnetic Disturbance, Aurora at Þingvellir, Iceland

♥ 10 ways to de-stress your day hour by hour

♥ Keeping Blog Content Fresh

♥ How to Say Thank You in 50 Languages

♥ Spoiler Alert: How to Talk About Geekery Online

♥ 7 interesting, innovative blog posts ideas you haven’t seen a million times before

Look Out

♥ Do What You Love: On Making Decisions

♥ 50 Lessons From a Decade of Blogging

♥ How I Started Appreciating the Simple Things in Life

♥ 5 Things to Tell Yourself When Feeling Down

♥ Ok With Being Alone

Untitled

♥ Molly Crabapple's 15 rules for creative success in the Internet age

♥ Your Body Is Not A Temple

♥ How to Get Your Cat Fix Without Actually Having Any Cats

♥ Caitlin Stasey and Miley Cyrus: Nudity Is Only Sexual If You Want It to Be

♥ 25 Ways to Feel Happier Right This Second




Love & Shooting Stars
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment