29 April 2016

Thailand Comic Con 2016: Cosplay, Concerts & Collectables

Thailand Comic Con 2016

I recently attended Thailand Comic Con held at the Siam Paragon and IT WAS AMAZING! I've been attending cons all over the U.K and even San Diego for the past decade now but Thailand Comic Con felt like a whole new experience to me the cosplay was out of this world and I loved the concerts, there was such a happy upbeat vibe and not once did I feel tired despite spending nearly 10 hours there!

Thailand Comic Con 2016

I had planned to wear my Kamen Rider Gaim outfit months before the con and then a few days before I was set to leave the UK I heard that Boys and Men were attending and that I'd get the chance to meet Yutaka Kobayashi one of the main stars of Kamen Rider Gaim I knew it was meant to be, not alot of people have heard about Kamen Rider in the UK but it has been a big thing in Thailand for many years and although I'm only a recent fan of the show it has been something I've been aware of since I was a kid and it was kinda exciting to be surrounded by many other fans.


I honestly can't wait until next year to do it all over again and I'm already planning on making an epic cosplay to enter into the contest, it was just the perfect day and a great introduction to what cons in Asian are like.

What international conventions would you love to go to?
Love & HENSHIN!
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment