06 May 2016

Bangkok Comic Con 2016

Game of Thrones

The weekend after Thailand Comic Con was Bangkok Comic Con held at BITEC which lucky was not to far from where we live so knowing Game of Thrones would have a big presence I decided to bring along my Daenerys cosplay and see what Asia thinks of her.

Bangkok Comic Con Civil War Tee

I think I had the most photos taken of me than at any other con I'd attended before and everyone was so sweet and kind in fact one of the people who worked at the HBO Asia booth let me jump the queue to try out the Oculus Rift which I had previously tried out the the Game of Thrones Exhibition in London so they could take photos for their social media which was pretty cool.

Cookie of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Another amazing thing that happened was that I won a T-Shirt at the Marvel booth for answering some trivia correctly about the new Civil War movie which C.B, Cebulski (a talent scout for Marvel) very kindly signed for me THEN my niece won a goodie bag in the Powerpuff Girls contest! So after all the excitement we decided to get some food and if there's one thing Asia does right at cons its food I absolutely loved all the themed food at the Fox booth and had to get myself a Cookie of S.H.I.E.L.D and Hydra cupcake, my nephew also got himself a chocolate zombie grave that had a little shovel as a spoon which I though was a nice touch.

Gundam Detective Conan

The cosplays were once again absolutely AMAZING! A lot of the people from last weeks con came to this one to and although I was too tired to stay to watch the cosplay contest I did check out all the photos of the winners on their Facebook and I'm in awe!

Pikachu

One of my favourite cosplays had to the the T-Rex though it made me so happy with it's little armsand the kids loved it to, we're all big Dinosaur nerds here!

Cosplay Dino Hugs

So that's it for con season in Bangkok I had an absolute blast and I can't wait to go to more, the amazing costumes everyone was wearing has definitely motivated me to work on my own cosplay skills and create something special so who knows maybe next year I'll be a contender...



What is your dream cosplay?
Love & Dragons
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment