28 February 2017

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (February 2017)

RINGS

February has been all about settling back into daily life in Thailand, I definitely feel like this is my home now and I'm so thankful for the nice sunny warm weather here. I've done a lot of exploring this month and I'm feeling inspired again so hopefully they'll be some interesting content posted soon but for now enjoy the links below and happy reading.

♥ Be Kind, Make Art, Read Good Books, Take No Shit

♥ Why Boredom Is Good for Your Creativity

♥ 10 Great Habits To Stick To

♥ You Can Be A Dreamer And Be Realistic

♥ 5 Things That Help Build My Confidence


5

♥ Blog Tips: 7 Things To Do When You Feel Stuck

♥ 12 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Transform Your Health In 2017

♥ 10 Simple Blog SEO Tips For Beginners

♥ 5 Steps to a More Positive (+ Happy) Life

♥ Getting to Know Yourself: 5 Ways to Discover Your Joyful True Nature

Bunny

♥ 20 Things I Learned In My 20's

♥ Aquarium Nails Are Officially a Thing!

♥ 10 Blog Habits To Take Up In 2017

♥ Ten non-cutesy self-care tips!

♥ 6 Great Podcasts

tuileries 02

♥ 100 Self Care Ideas To See You Through Winter

♥ How to Get Up Early + My Ideal Morning Routine

♥ 8 Things Every Girl Boss Does Before 9am

♥ 25 Quotes To Keep You Going When Times Get Tough

♥ Why You Should Hit The Reset Button




Love & Ice Coffee
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment