07 June 2017

A Quick Visit to Hong Kong Disneyland


I only had a couple days stopover in Hong Kong before my visit to Seoul, South Korea and although I had visited Hong Kong once before many, many years ago one of the things I wanted to do the most but didn't get to do was see Disneyland so I made it a priority to finally visit there this time. It's one of my life goals to visit every Disney theme park in the world and I'm not doing too badly so far with Paris, California, Tokyo and now Hong Kong crossed off the list.


Hong Kong is probably the smallest Disney Park I've visited but it didn't make it any less awesome and I loved seeing what exclusive items and rides they had there, although it was a rainy day I still managed to have lots of fun and I loved seeing Toy Story Land and the Mystic Manor which is their own special "Chinese" take on the Haunted Mansion. Unfortunately though as I was there on a quiet day in the off-season I couldn't find much in the way of food, I really wanted some of the Disney themed dim-sum I'd seen pictures of online but I couldn't find them anywhere but I still managed to get myself some Chinese egg tarts and an Iron Man waffle so my cute food cravings were somewhat satisfied.


Of course I couldn't help but buy a bunch of souvenirs while I was at Disneyland so here's a video of me showing some of the things I bought including an exclusive Hong Kong Disneyland Lucky bag which I had no idea what was inside but *spoiler alert* I LOVED EVERYTHING!!!


Hong Kong is just a few hours flight away from Thailand so I'm pretty sure I'll be back one day soon to explore more of the city and eat all the delicious dim sum so look out for more adventures soon!

What is your favourite Disney Park & which one would you love to visit?
Love & Lightsabers
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment