15 October 2017

The 'Game of Thrones' Tag


Game of Thrones is a pretty big obsession of mine which you if you've been following me for a while you probably already know. The next season won't be out until 2019 so I've no idea what I'm going to do with my life during the long absence especially now I've finished reading all the books and have no idea when George will drop "The Winds of Winter". So I was browsing the internet and found this Game of Thrones tag on Underland to Wonderland and thought it would be fun to share and pass on to my fellow Thrones fans.


** SPOILER WARNING!! I've watched all the current series and read all the books so if you're not that far in and don't want to know what happens then skip this post! **




Which season did you start watching and what got you into it? 

I had heard about this great new fantasy series but wasn't sure what it was so I tuned into the premiere out of curiosity and was instantly hooked! Strangely enough the show didn't really start to get popular until much later in the U.K. I even remember having a conversation with Finn Jones at a convention after season one had aired about how sad it was that it wasn't more popular, little did we know how much things would change in just a few months... 

Books or TV Show?

The show was my first glimpse into this world but as soon as season 1 finished I devoured all the books. There's aspects of both the books and the TV show I love and hate so I can't chose a favourite but I'd definitely recommend any fan of the show read the books and vice versa.


You are born into one of the noble houses, which is it?

HOUSE STARK! I mean it's pretty obvious that I just felt an affinity to this house since the very beginning, maybe it was my love for wolves that started it all but I think I hold a similar moral code to House Stark (and stubbornness) so they just feel like family to me and I see a lot of myself in the characters to especially Sansa and Arya.

If you could have one of either a Dragon or a Dire Wolf, which would you chose and why?

This is tough because both would be pretty cool to have, I'd love to fly around on a dragon but I'd also love to warg into a giant wolf. I'll have to go with my heart though and pick Dire Wolf but I definitely wouldn't say no to a pet Dragon.



What has been the saddest death for you?

Any Dire Wolf death is heartbreak for me but I think the saddest human death for me was Hodor, everything about that scene just broke my heart...

Out of those dead, or presumed dead, who would you bring back and why? 

I'll probably go for characters I liked but didn't really get the chance to know so Renly and Robb, I think these two characters would work pretty well together and I would have been curious to see what the realm would have been like under their reign.

Who were you most happy to see killed?

Stannis Baratheon, I've never been a fan on his and after what he did to Shireen he got what he deserved and I'm glad it was my girl Brienne who served him justice even though it was somewhat ambiguous on screen. Of course Walder Frey needs to be mentioned to as it was done in such a badass way GO ARYA and of course another person on her hit list I have to mention now because he's the arsehole who started this whole mess Littlefinger. 

Who do you think would make the best spouse?

Obviously Jon Snow is top of my list not just for the obvious reasons but because he has a good strong heart and I would feel totally safe with him and Ghost at my side but another honourable mention has to go to Samwell Tarley I mean look at how he takes care of Gilly and the baby even though he has no real obligation to, he's a really good guy which is somewhat rare in the world of Game of Thrones.

Out of all methods used to kill on the show, which would you rather use to kill and which to be killed by?

No brutal death for me please, I'd probably go out Olenna style by dropping a bombshell then drifting off in to a poison induced "forever sleep" BUT the method I'd chose to kill people by would probably be dragon fire...

Tell us your favourite quote from the show.


If you're a Game of Thrones fan feel free to do this tag and link it to me in the comments!
Love & Longclaw
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment